Tuesday, May 12, 2009

90% Mental

Despite what people tell you, I am not. Mental, that is.

As Yogi Berra famously, and accurately put it, "Baseball is 90% mental, the other half is physical."

This, to me, is accurate for all things physical.

I have seen clients bust their butt and get amazing results. Others, mail it in and get nothing.

Most are somewhere in between.

They mean well. They want results. They know what they want.

WHAT MAKES THE DIFFERENCE?

Mental attitude towards themselves and the importance of their activity in the achievement of their goals.

they know they have to do this. They embrace it. They commit to the movement. they are focused on the moment and the future.

So, I guess the question is, what DO you want?

And what are you prepared to do to get it?

Suddenly I feel I have to go do something!

I think it is going to be a 3K run followed by shooting hoops for 20 minutes. Nobody said you can't have fun along the way.

Care to join me?

Have a good one!

Todd

No comments: