Monday, April 20, 2009

ACL Testing!

I should mention that I have a test for groundforce production and ground force absorption tha tprovides the information need to properly train an athlete for ACL Injury Prevention!

The test is non-invasive and includes a Strength Program specific to each and every athlete!

Here is a little snippet! (Naturally there is more to it than this little hop!)



The test is done on location so you can have this done at home!

Having two little gals myself I want to provide the highest quality training available to have themtrain safely and improve athletically.

You get the benefit of that.

Call me for your own private (or team) assessment.

My contact info: (todddewolf at altiusfitness dot com)
Sorry, if I type that out I'll be spammed into oblivion.

No comments: